Friday, June 26, 2015

Small nail haul from myntra

Hi friends,
 
 
I have shopped with Myntra many times before but my latest experience has been the best with them as this time not only I got my order fast but also very well packed and in perfect condition.

Myntra is a leading online fashion store which is recently bought by Flipkart, The website is giving very tempting offers at this time and they have a huge collection to choose from.

The website is very easy to browse and you will not face any problem placing your order, Also you can pay with COD while using discounts which is really awesome .

I usually shop clothes and cosmetics from the website , till date no bad experience. The package has come in well packed and this time it stole my heart.


Overall I had a great experience and even though I had bad experiences before, I must say that they have an awesome customer service and social media team, they always try their best to make the customers happy .

So This is what I bought :) 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nailzfahionista

Recast Vitamin C Serum With Hyaluronic Acid And Glutathione For Face- Review

Hey Friends,  How are you all. Today I am back with an exciting product review which I have been using from past two weeks and I thought ...