Sunday, November 29, 2015

Weekend Outfit: Casual Jeans and Lace Blazer

Hi Fellas,

Today I am sharing my Weekend Outfit. This blazer is one of those versatile pieces When paired with jeans, this closet staple instantly pulls together casual weekend separates to create a polished off-duty look.








I paired this beautiful Lace Blazer along with leopard print top and black jeans to make my outfit edgy yet feminine.



New Pumps... :)


Do you agree on this quote?
Plz leave your comments, By the way this was my first Outfit Post .Let me know if you like it :)

Lace Blazer: Oxolloxo.com 
Jeans : Levis
Pumps: BLAK (in Bangalore)
Top: Reliance Trends 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Nailzfahionista

Recast Vitamin C Serum With Hyaluronic Acid And Glutathione For Face- Review

Hey Friends,  How are you all. Today I am back with an exciting product review which I have been using from past two weeks and I thought ...