Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Jelly/Clear Stamper- BY ILH Indian Lacquerholic



Hey Lovelies,

Today I am back with another product review. Jelly/Clear Stamper- BY ILH Indian Lacquerholic Which most of you already know this company is run by me and my very close friend Anita aka Stylethosenails. We both started this company with only one goal to gift a platform for Indian nail artist, and also to launch first NAIL GOODY BAG in India.

So today i take the opportunity to introduce and review one of our recent launch. Jelly/Clear Stamper- BY ILH Indian Lacquerholic







No comments:

Post a Comment

Nailzfahionista

Recast Vitamin C Serum With Hyaluronic Acid And Glutathione For Face- Review

Hey Friends,  How are you all. Today I am back with an exciting product review which I have been using from past two weeks and I thought ...