Tuesday, September 19, 2017

OOTD: Style Up Formal Skirt to Causal Outfit.

Hi Guys, 

Finally I am back on track. As you this is the time when we shop and make best use of season sale. So I couldn't resist to shop. 

I paired off- Shoulder top with pencil skirt, Yes, I always mentally put together all my outfit ideas. This skirt was in my whist-list when i spotted it on discount, immediately it was in my cart. 
I really love how the skirt material is, its nice and stretchy and comfy.












Outfit Details.

Top : Harpa 
Skirt : Purple Feather 
Peep Toes : Ajio ( MFT Coutoure)
Watch : Fast Track
Accessory : Lifestyle 




You can watch my Haul Video here https://youtu.be/yORQ5Duf2C4











Hope You Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nailzfahionista

Recast Vitamin C Serum With Hyaluronic Acid And Glutathione For Face- Review

Hey Friends,  How are you all. Today I am back with an exciting product review which I have been using from past two weeks and I thought ...